[Mimedefang] About to give up on mimedefang under RedhatLinux 9

Steve Pfister srp336 at getcoactive.com
Wed Mar 10 14:58:52 EST 2004

Thanks to everyone who replied to my earlier message. I was able to make
some progress, but I'm stuck again.

I'm now getting:

Can't locate loadable object for module Unix::Syslog.

It looks like it's from the statement:

bootstrap Unix::Syslog $VERSION;	(version 0.100, line 48)

I've tried unix-syslog 0.99 and 0.100 with the same results.

I've tried the rpm mentioned here, but it claimed that I had failed
dependences and I'm fairly sure I've gotten everything in its list installed
(latest version, with the MIME::Tool being the one recommended for use with
MD).

Thanks for any and all advice...

--Steve