[Mimedefang] Mail::Audit needed anymore?

Stephen Smoogen smoogen at lanl.gov
Tue Mar 9 19:03:19 EST 2004

I am trying to find where Mail::Audit in the code anymore.. the HOWTO
says to get it and install it.. but I have found that isnt possible due
to the fact it uses Razor::... calls and the Razor module is Razor2::..
(unless I am missing something obvious.)

Here is my list of perl CPAN modules that have come up for my Red Hat
Linux 9 or RHEL-3 box using the HOWTO (the .fdr_rhel.3 is a tag from the
RPMS I am building).

perl-Archive-Zip-1.09-1.fdr_rhel.3
perl-Compress-Zlib-1.33-1.fdr_rhel.3
perl-Digest-1.05-1.fdr_rhel.3
perl-Digest-SHA1-2.07-1.fdr_rhel.3
perl-HTML-Parser-3.35-1.fdr_rhel.3
perl-HTML-Tagset-3.03-1.fdr_rhel.3
perl-IO-Socket-SSL-0.95-1.fdr_rhel.3
perl-IO-Zlib-1.01-1.fdr_rhel.3
perl-IO-stringy-2.109-1.fdr_rhel.3
perl-MIME-Base64-2.23-1.fdr_rhel.3
perl-MIME-tools-RP-Patched-5.411a-1.fdr_rhel.3
perl-MailTools-1.60-1.fdr_rhel.3
perl-Net_SSLeay.pm-1.25-1.fdr_rhel.3

These were needed on my RHL 9 box (cant remember why? spamassassin?)

perl-Digest-MD5-2.33-1.fdr_rhel.3
perl-FreezeThaw-0.43-1.fdr_rhel.3
perl-MLDBM-2.01-1.fdr_rhel.3

Mail::Audit wanted

perl-Digest-Nilsimsa-0.06-1.fdr_rhel.3
perl-Email-Valid-0.15-1.fdr_rhel.3
perl-Getopt-Long-2.34-1.fdr_rhel.3
perl-Mail-ListDetector-0.29-1.fdr_rhel.3
perl-Net-DNS-0.46-1.fdr_rhel.3
perl-Net-Ping-2.31-1.fdr_rhel.3
perl-Time-HiRes-1.56-1.fdr_rhel.3
perl-razor-agents-2.36-1.fdr_rhel.3

Anything else I should put in? I also would like a 'fairly nice'
spamassassin config with a lot of options that I can comment out but
have for people to look at.

Stephen John Smoogen		smoogen at lanl.gov
Los Alamos National Lab  CCN-5 Sched 5/40  PH: 4-0645