[Mimedefang] How can I get this email blocked?

Jim Crippen jcrippen at eliteint.com
Tue Mar 9 14:57:13 EST 2004

You can add something like this to your
/etc/mail/spamassassin/sa-mimedefang.cf file:

rawbody BLOCK_ME                /s%74orefr%65e%2E%62iz/i
describe BLOCK_ME               I want this blocked
score BLOCK_ME                  5.00

This will set the score to atleast 5.

You can use whatever you want in place of "s%74orefr%65e%2E%62iz" but this
is found more than once it the below email.

Hope this helps.

Jim