[Mimedefang] Virus Definition Question / Bagle.H alert

Jason Englander jason at englanders.cc
Tue Mar 9 14:22:50 EST 2004

On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 WBrown at e1b.org wrote:

> > OK, as stupid as it may sound, I typically am on the leading edge for
> > receiving viruses but I have no idea how to submit them to anyone.  Does
> > anyone know the fastest, easiest way for a legit technical person to
> > submit a virus email?
<SNIP>
> ClamAV: http://clamav.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/sendvirus.cgi

If anyone bookmarks or links to the address to use to submit samples for
ClamAV, use this address:

http://www.clamav.net/cgi-bin/sendvirus.cgi

If sourceforge continues to have trouble, the clamav site may be moved
elsewhere.  The clamav.net address will always redirect you to the
'real' URL.

If you can't or don't want to submit it via the CGI, you can also send
samples to virus at clamav.net, but the CGI makes it a lot easier for the
samples to be processed.  If you can, please use the CGI.

  Jason (jason at clamav.net)

--
Jason Englander <jason at englanders.cc>
394F 7E02 C105 7268 777A  3F5A 0AC0 C618 0675 80CA