[Mimedefang] add to sa score for clients that only give hostname in helo.

Kelson Vibber kelson at speed.net
Mon Mar 8 14:46:05 EST 2004

At 11:20 AM 3/8/2004, Jason Englander wrote:
>...but you could set a global variable in filter_relay to reflect whether
>or not it only has a hostname component, then act on it where you can run
>action_change_header, change the SA score, etc.

Actually, no, you can't - filter_relay and filter_end can get run by
different slaves, so variables defined in filter_relay aren't necessarily
going to stick around.  (See the Global Variable Lifetime section in the
mimedefang-filter man page.)

...unless this has changed between 2.39 and 2.40 (I haven't upgraded yet).

Kelson Vibber