[Mimedefang] add to sa score for clients that only give hostname in helo.

Lucas Albers admin at cs.montana.edu
Mon Mar 8 13:55:35 EST 2004

I was working adding to the  sa score for clients that only have a
hostname component.
Perhaps 1 point.
Can I do:
an action_change_header in filter_relay?

action_change_header("X-Helo-Hostname", "$helo");

Then I can do a SA rule to match on the X-Helo-Hostname.

sub filter_relay {
  my ($ip, $name, $helo) = @_;
        if ($helo =~ /^(\w*)$/){
        md_syslog('warning',"Just Hostname on helo:$helo");
        }

        #if ($name =~ /spammer\.com$/) {
        #return ('REJECT', "Sorry; spammer.com is blacklisted");
        #}

return ('CONTINUE', "ok");
}

--
Luke Computer Science System Administrator
Security Administrator,College of Engineering