[Mimedefang] Block subject

Cormack, Ken kcormack at acs.roadway.com
Mon Mar 8 13:47:37 EST 2004

Hmmm... You're correct, David.  I just tested with a test-subject line,
sending myself a message with that subject from my yahoo account.  Didnt
bounce until I restarted sendmail.  ::scratching head::  When I had long-ago
noted my observation, it must have been in conjunction with some other mods
I had made, that had required a sendmail restart.  I stand corrected.  :)

(Guess I'll have to look into revising the rules to create hashes.)

Ken