[Mimedefang] problem in installing MIMEDEFANG on Solaris 9 :-(.Urgen help

Alex S Moore asmoore at edge.net
Mon Mar 8 07:03:54 EST 2004

On Mon, 8 Mar 2004 02:43:30 -0800 (PST)
manishankar pandey <manishankarp78 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> /usr/ucb/cc: language optional software package not
> installed
> error code 1
>
> make:fatal error:command failed for target 'Base 64.0'

I do not use /usr/ucb/cc when building packages, so sorry I do not know.
However, CSW packages for MIMEDefang are available from www.blastwave.org
for Solaris 8 and Solaris 9.  Currently, the mirrors have version 2.39.  I
am releasing the 2.40 package today.  If you have not used CSW packages,
the dependencies are taken care of and mimedefang has a few.

Alex