[Mimedefang] problem in installing MIMEDEFANG on Solaris 9 :-(.Urgen help

manishankar pandey manishankarp78 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 8 05:43:30 EST 2004

Dear All,

I have gone through the document for mimedefang
installation and started installing it one by one...

Everything was working fine and I completed :-
sendmail 8.12.9 installation.
IO-Stringy
and when I came to MIME-Base64-3.00,all prob started.

# perl Makefile.Pl >success

then
#make

/usr/ucb/cc: language optional software package not
installed
error code 1

make:fatal error:command failed for target 'Base 64.0'

Please help ... I have to install this nice utility as
soon as possible.Only with your help I can do it..

with best regards,
Mani