[Mimedefang] change subject if message is altered?

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Sun Mar 7 20:30:49 EST 2004

> Now there's an answer I can REALLY USE.
> Geez...

Your question to me seems very simply explained in the proverbial manual and
I think this is the reason for the message.

But, giving you the benefit of the doubt, I think you are reading too much
into the thread re: spamassassin and subject changes.

action_change_header("Subject", "$Subject **Modified**");

I believe from reading your email, you will need to search your subfilter
and in all the logic loops for where action_quarantine is called, add that
line.

Regards,
KAM