[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang as a mail gateway...?

Jason Williams jwilliams at courtesymortgage.com
Fri Mar 5 16:00:35 EST 2004

Hello everyone.

I'm setting up a mail gateway server for our company that is going to have
the following:

FreeBSD 4.9
Sendmail 8.12.11
Latest versionof MIMEDefang

Sole purpose is to scan all incoming mails for the company, clean them,
then pass them off to the internal mail server.

I wanted to know if there maybe any potential problems with this particular
setup? Anything I should be aware of before I begin testing and setting up.

I just started working with MIMEDefang and im very impressed with it. I
have much to learn, but that is ok with me. It appears to be a great way to
build my Perl knowledge as well.

I appreciate the feedback.

Cheers,

Jason