Social Engineering (was Re: [Mimedefang] survey: dropping password protected file)

Rob rob_macgregor at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 5 12:16:52 EST 2004

I used to mount /tmp noexec but got bit by that.  On FreeBSD upgrading the
OS requires that you run temporary binaries in /tmp.  I suspect other
versions of *nix may suffer a similar problem.

PLEASE - keep list traffic on the list.  Email sent directly to me may be
ignored utterly.

--
Rob | What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?