[Mimedefang] Password protected Bagle.F

Michael Haro michael.haro at resources.ca.gov
Tue Mar 2 15:55:19 EST 2004

I passed along that info about looking at the checksum of the file in
the zip and got this reply...

--------------------------------

From: "Diego d'Ambra" (the guy that did the latest clamav pattern
update)

Thank for the info, but currently ClamAV contains no "engine" that
allows retrieval of these information.

So your best option would be to do it through the MTA or let ClamAV scan
the full e-mail (the DB has 2 signatures that should detect the Bagle
e-mail).

Best regards,
Diego d'Ambra

Michael