[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.40-BETA-3 released

John Nemeth jnemeth at victoria.tc.ca
Fri Mar 5 06:41:30 EST 2004

On Jun 19,  8:41pm, "David F. Skoll" wrote:
}
} MIMEDefang 2.40-BETA-3 is at http://www.mimedefang.org/node.php?id=1

     I've been meaning to submit a patch, but I've been so busy that
I'm way behind on my e-mail, so I'll just toss out my idea.  I think a
small change to the histo feature would be nice, which is to right
justify the slave number, so that the second column lines up.  I would
suggest putting two spaces in front of numbers less then 10, and one
space in front of numbers 10 through 99.  I doubt anybody will have
more then 1000 slaves.  Besides, having read the code, I don't think
that many could be displayed.

     Secondly, I would like to renew my request to have rawstatus
display the highest number of slaves used (possibly along with the
maximum number of slaves).  This is because rawstatus is easily machine
interpreted.  An example where this would be useful would be if you had
Big Brother monitoring MIMEDefang, then it could sound an alarm if you
were in danger of running out of slaves.

}-- End of excerpt from "David F. Skoll"