[Mimedefang] Suggested patch to mimedefang.pl

Larry Starr larrys at fullcompass.com
Thu Mar 4 13:05:56 EST 2004

I have implemented the following patch, locally, and am providing it for those
who wish to use it.

I'm not sure that it should be included into the release code,
It is inserted, near, the bottom of the "item_contains_virus_fprotd" function
in release 2.37 code.  Works with "($action eq "quarantine") " in
mimedefang-filter.

-- 2740a2741,2751

Larry G. Starr - larrys at fullcompass.com or starrl at globaldialog.com
Software Engineer: Full Compass Systems LTD.
Phone: 608-831-7330 x 1347  FAX: 608-831-6330