[Mimedefang] resend_message - sanity check for me please

Matthew Hall leareth at angui.sh
Tue Mar 2 14:32:58 EST 2004

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004, David F. Skoll wrote:

> On Mon, 1 Mar 2004, Matthew Hall wrote:
>
> > Because quarantine destroys the integrity of the message,
>
> Hence action_quarantine_entire_message.  "man mimedefang-filter"

And that's what I'm doing, however, the email itself is broken
into 'HEADER' and a bunch of other files - I can't load anything
into 'pine' or 'mail' or 'elm' because it no longer is in mbox
format unless I reconstitute the email.

--
It's always September somewhere on the 'net. | http://angui.sh
Another proud member of Eep's killfile.      | Unix Sys. Admin.
faster than others.                          | leareth at angui.sh