[Mimedefang] mcafee scan switches

Lucas Albers albersl at cs.montana.edu
Tue Mar 2 13:43:32 EST 2004

I think we talked about this previously, the current mcafee scan switches
in 2.39 are:
($Features{'Virus:NAI'} . " --noboot --secure --allole $path 2>&1", "Found");

Shouldn't they be this, as it catches some additional virus's?:
($Features{'Virus:NAI'} . " --noboot --mime --secure --allole $path 2>&1",
"Found");

Some noted that older versions of mcafee don't support the mime switch:

--
Luke Computer Science System Administrator
Security Administrator,College of Engineering