[Mimedefang] Virus Definition Question / Bagle.H alert

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Tue Mar 2 09:36:50 EST 2004

OK, as stupid as it may sound, I typically am on the leading edge for
receiving viruses but I have no idea how to submit them to anyone.  Does
anyone know the fastest, easiest way for a legit technical person to submit
a virus email?

As a note, the new Bagle.H is detected by Symantec 3/1/04 rev22 defs but
McAfee with 4330 dat does NOT detect it.  I *had* to download the Daily Dat
(Beta) from
http://download.nai.com/products/mcafee-avert/daily_dats/DAILYDAT.ZIP.

Now back to your regularly scheduled list.

KAM