[Mimedefang] Spamassassin public corpus not scanning

Gwendolynn ferch Elydyr gwen at reptiles.org
Mon Mar 1 10:40:37 EST 2004

Hola!

I'm running MimeDefang 2.39 with spamassassin 2.63 and sendmail 8.12.10
on RedHat 9.

When I feed spamassassin's public corpus through, I'm seeing a lot of
messages which are clearly spam being passed through without being marked
as spam, although the header shows mimedefang processing.  Has
anybody else had this experience?

I've got the filter timeouts set fairly high:

	T=C:5m;S:5m;R:5m;E:5m

... but I do have sendmail set to pass messages onwards when it doesn't
hear from the filter.  The number of messages which aren't marked as spam
doesn't seem to have any relationship to the rate at which the messages
are arrived, either.

cheers!