[Mimedefang] Add security text

SRAR Mail Administrator mailadm at srar.com
Tue Jun 15 12:28:36 EDT 2004

On Jun 15, 2004, at 8:46 AM, Hernan Dario Arredondo wrote:

> Hi..
>
> This is what I want: When I send a message I want it goes with a
> security text at the end of it... Like a privacy message, how can I do
> this with MIMEdefang or Sendmail ??

 From the MIMEDefang HOWTO, located at
http://www.rudolphtire.com/mimedefang-howto:

(planted somewhere in filter_end)
append_text_boilerplate($entity, "All information contained in " .
     "this email is confidential and may be used by the intended " .
     "recipient only.", 0);
append_html_boilerplate($entity, "All information contained in " .

--
-Loren K Louthan | tel: 818 786 2110 | AIM: LorenSRAR
-Data Communications Engineer - CRISNet Regional MLS