[Mimedefang] sasldb2 not found

Tony Nelson tnelson at starpoint.com
Wed Jun 30 13:49:02 EDT 2004

I am replying to you off list, as this question does not pertain to mimedefang.
I would like to setup SMTP AUTH which I think I can do, but as I understand it,
I will need 2 sendmail instances.  One for incoming mail (non-authenticated)
and one for outgoing mail (authenticated).

Is there not a way to say:

1: If authenticated goto 3:
2: Insert special rules to allow authenticated mail
3: All regular non-authenticated sendmail rules start here?

I just started researching yesterday, so any pointers would be appreciated.

TIA.

Tony
--
Tony Nelson