[Mimedefang] Greylisting code, now with mysql Backend

Lucas Albers admin at cs.montana.edu
Tue Jun 29 17:10:55 EDT 2004

Jeff Grossman said:
> [better] alternative to db_file with some of the corruption that has been
> mentioned.
> If many people are doing fine with db_file, then I might just stay with
Well it's used as the native bayesian db format for SA, and their has not
been complaints of corruption on the SA mailing list...
I would think theoretically a database format would have less possible
corruption.

--
Luke Computer Science System Administrator
Security Administrator,College of Engineering