[Mimedefang] Stripping received lines

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Mon Jun 28 20:18:48 EDT 2004

I've got a colo'd server in Cogent address space that can't send mail to
members at Road Runner addresses, presumably due to the Cogent black list.
In the past I've successfully bounced the mail off my office server using
mailertable entries but RR now recognizes the original source. I'm guessing
that it now rejects mail with any Received lines in Cogent space, so I'd
like to strip those before forwarding them on. Does anyone have code to
strip such lines? Or can you suggest a better solution?