[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang embedded perl stability issues

Chris Gauch cgauch at digicon.net
Fri Jun 25 10:39:02 EDT 2004

The only item of doubt is a rulesdujour script that runs in cron.daily --
this updates a number of my spamassassin rules.  I placed a
"/etc/init.d/mimedefang reread" command in that script so that the
multiplexor reread the configuration after a rules update, I suppose that is
the source of the problems (afterall, the server does deal with a large
volume of email, and is quite underpowered).  I removed the "reread" command
in the script and have re-enabled the embedded interpreter.

- Chris