[Mimedefang] Another Greylist Question

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Tue Jun 22 11:44:01 EDT 2004

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004, Jeff Grossman wrote:

> It seems that when I am connecting remotely to my Sendmail machine using
> SMTP Auth, it still temp fails my mail.  How do I make it so that my mail
> sent using SMTP Auth is not tempfailed, but sent immediately?

You have to check the auth_authen Sendmail macro (in
$SendmailMacros{'auth_authen'} and skip the greylisting code
if it is defined and exists.  Something like:

if (exists($SendmailMacros{'auth_authen'}) and
    defined($SendmailMacros{'auth_authen'})) {
    # Don't do greylisting
} else {
    # Do greylisting
}