[Mimedefang] Anti-SPAM for mailman mailing lists question

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Tue Jun 22 09:23:07 EDT 2004

I use mailman on our mailing list server.  The mailing list server uses
procmail to call SA and since Mailman uses the alias file, emails go to the
list prior to being scanned for Virii.

However, all of our mailman lists are on subdomains (i.e. mailman.pccc.com)
so it should be fairly easy to augment the system.

My main concern is losing the bounce capabilities of MD by using the
stream_by_* functions.

Therefore, my thought is to enable stream_by_recipient if one of the
recipients matches @mailman\.  Has anyone ever done anything similar and is
there an easy way to tie in the SPAM test with ALL mailing lists instead of
one mailing list at a time?

Regards,
KAM