[Mimedefang] max slaves question.

Paul Diaguila pdiaguila at hcs.net
Mon Jun 21 13:01:33 EDT 2004

Greetings

Having a problem with "dsn=5.0.0, stat=Service unavailable"  when trying
to connect to the server running MIMEDefang.  Have just added a 500 meg
ram disk and started mimedefang-multiplexor with 20 max slaves.  Most
email gets through without problems, but enough is requeued to be a
problem.  With the max slaves set to 10, I don't notice any difference
in the 'unavailable'  error messages in the log, so I'm guessing it's
something else.  Plenty of cpu and extra memory.  Any insight would be
appreciated....

Paul