[Mimedefang] TMDA

Ben Kamen bkamen at benjammin.net
Fri Jun 18 08:44:20 EDT 2004

I would have to agree - they are pure evil. Not that anyone has quickly
made it to my spam list... but evil they are indeed.

Hey - I have a quick question: in SA there's skip_rbl_checks which I
have turned ON since I do RBL checking in sendmail - but I want to do
rDNS checking through SA...

I see this in 20_head_tests.cf:

header NO_DNS_FOR_FROM          eval:check_for_from_dns()
describe NO_DNS_FOR_FROM        Domain in From header has no MX or A DNS
records
tflags NO_DNS_FOR_FROM          net

header FROM_AND_TO_SAME         eval:check_for_from_to_same()
describe FROM_AND_TO_SAME       From and To are the same, but not exactly

But it doesn't seem like they're doing anything right now..

Am I missing something? (I should look up the flags...)

  -Ben