[Mimedefang] virtusertable and stream_by_domain

Alan Pfeiffer-Traum apt at UH.EDU
Tue Jun 15 22:12:54 EDT 2004

I am using virtusertable to relay messages addressed to a virtual
domain.  It relays to various real domains. Using mimedefang, I would
like to selectively apply a filter policy depending on the domain after
the address has been rewritten by the virtusertable.

Using stream_by_domain, I find that $Domain is set to the virtual
domain, not the "real" domain.  Apparently when filter_begin is called,
sendmail's recursion through the virtusertable hasn't yet happened.

Is there a way to control this?

Alan Pfeiffer-Traum