[Mimedefang] How to whitelist incoming mails

leloup leloup at gmx.de
Thu Jun 10 11:57:57 EDT 2004

Am Donnerstag, 10. Juni 2004 17:30 schrieb Vivek Kumar:
> Hi all,
>
> Our HR department are getting lots of resumes for vaious posts but it
> gets blocked by SA/MD and is sent to spamdrop account. One thing common
> here is all have following Subject to begin with :
>  " Monster Resume #12122233 (some number) ....."
>
> How can I allow messages with this suject to come in. All such mails may
> have different sender's ID.
>
> Any suggestions ??

easiest way could be to add a SA-Rule to your SA-Config-File (e.g. local.cf or
sa-mimedefang.cf), which gives Mails with Subject "Monster Resume #" a high
*negative* Value (depends on how high your Monster-Mails get scored usually)

e.g.:
header MY_MONSTER      subject =~ /^Monster Resume #/
describe MY_MONSTER    MY_MONSTER
score MY_MONSTER       -10

Leloup