[Mimedefang] SA/MIMEDefang performance tweaking

Chris Gauch cgauch at digicon.net
Wed Jun 9 21:30:50 EDT 2004

David,

I do not have the bayes_learn_to_journal explicitly set to 1 in my
sa-mimedefang.cf file, but there is a file called "bayes_journal" that is
modified/updated as frequently as the actual bayes databases, so I imagine
that feature is enabled by default if the general "use_bayes 1" is set in
that same file.  I'll throw that in there just to ensure that writing to
journal is enabled.

Any further suggestions for setting timeouts/memory limits in the mimedefang
init script? I do use the mimedefang multiplexor, works fine.

Thanks!

- Chris