[Mimedefang] Whitelisting Outbound E-Mail Addresses

Charles Gardner charles at sterlingideas.com
Wed Jun 9 13:50:27 EDT 2004

> I implemented this using the access.db feature of Sendmail,
> with scripts
> every five minutes scanning the logs and adding new entries.

Any particular reason for doing it this way vs. implementing something
within the mimedefang-filter to do it real-time much as greylisting
does?  I'm asking because the next item on my development list is
implementing something similar to what you are doing, but I had intended
on doing it real-time in the mimedefang-filter with a separate .db file.

Any thoughts?

Charles