[Mimedefang] Spamassassin 3.0 Net-tests and Mimedefang

Martin Blapp mb at imp.ch
Wed Jun 9 07:19:13 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I just noticed that all network tests are skipped (expect the URI-RBL plugins)
if one does use SpamAssassin 3.0 prerelease in mimedefang.

I suspect that something is missing.

Of course this is set in the filter:

> if ($Features{"SpamAssassin"}) {
>        $SALocalTestsOnly = 0;
>        spam_assassin_init()->compile_now(1) if defined(spam_assassin_init());
> }

This is with spamd (same local.cf file !)

> BAYES_75,DRUGS_ERECTILE,MISSING_DATE,MISSING_HEADERS,MISSING_SUBJECT,RCVD_IN_NJABL_DUL,RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL,

This with mimedefang: (same local.cf file !)

> BAYES_75,DRUGS_ERECTILE,MISSING_DATE,MISSING_HEADERS,MISSING_SUBJECT,URIBL_SC_SURBL

With SpamAssassin 2.63 everything worked as it should.

I've analyzed the initialisation in spamd and mimedefang.pl and it looks normal.
Anybody else has made this experience ?

Martin