[Mimedefang] Whitelisting Outbound E-Mail Addresses

Richard Whelan richard.whelan at pipex.net
Wed Jun 9 04:18:20 EDT 2004

Hi Wrolf,

I don't suppose you could share the code you have used to do this. It
sounds very similar to something I have tried to do, and for the same
reasons, the DNSBL lists are sometimes too aggressive. My perl is pretty
weak, and although I'm managing to add domains, like you to the
access.db file, I feel I could go about it in a better way.

Cheers,

Richard