[Mimedefang] Bayesian analysis not working

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Mon Jun 7 12:21:38 EDT 2004

As far as your problems with the file locations go, the bayes_path and
the auto_whitelist_path define the full path, including the file name,
to the bayes and whitelist databases.

In other words, you want to define the full path and file name for each
of those settings:
bayes_path    /var/spool/MIMEDefang/bayes/bayesdb
auto_whitelist_path    /var/spool/MIMEDefang/auto_whitelist/auto_whitelist

Where "bayesdb" is the filename for the bayes database, and
auto_whitelist is the filename for the auto_whitelist.

-Rich