[Mimedefang] Copying specific sender addresses to another mailbox.

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Fri Jun 4 09:01:11 EDT 2004

Martin,

I don't believe filter_sender is what you want.

I did this at the end of my filter_end and I think you'll find the spam
maildrop example in the FAQ to be a good start as well:

my ($list);
    foreach $recip (@Recipients) {
      $list .= ", $recip";
    }
    if ($list =~ /files\@domain.com/i) {
      if ($list =~ /backup\@domain.com/i) {
        action_add_header("X-Backup","False - Backup and Files Exists in
Recipient List");
      } else {
        add_recipient('files at summerconsultants.com');
        action_add_header("X-Backup","True - Backup Exists in Recipient
List - Added Files");
      }
    }

Regards,