[Mimedefang] problems with Time::Format

Matthew S. Cramer mscramer at armstrong.com
Thu Jun 3 14:42:37 EDT 2004

I am trying to use Time::Format within MIMEDefang to handle some of the
time stamps I put inside mail messages I have altered.  I have this line:

  use Time::Format qw(%time %strftime %manip);

in my mimedefang-filter and it causes MIMEDefang to actually hang while
processing mail messages.

The same line (and other calls) within a stand-alone perl script works
fine.  I am using:

MIMEDefang 2.43
perl 5.8.4
Linux kernel 2.4.4

Any ideas as to the cause of the incompatibility?

Thanks,

Matt

--
Matthew S. Cramer <mscramer at armstrong.com>          Office: 717-396-5032
Infrastructure Security Analyst                     Fax:    717-396-5590