[Mimedefang] Embedded images

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Thu Jun 3 14:31:49 EDT 2004

Brent,

I've been working on writing the code to add the feature to disable images
so my answer would be no, MD does not disable images.

However, perhaps MD is the culprit in a roudabout way.  For example, does
your subfilter have an action_rebuild or disclaimer being added that might
possibly be causing MIME emails to break?

KAM