[Mimedefang] Problems with append_text_boilerplate

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Thu Jun 3 12:03:06 EDT 2004

On Thu, 3 Jun 2004, Gordon Henderson wrote:

[David Skoll wrote:]
> > But I believe you have stumbled on a bug in MIMEDefang.  I will look
> > at fixing it today and release a beta.

I just ran a test and it worked fine for me.  Here's my filter:

sub filter_end ($) {
    my($entity) = @_;
    append_text_boilerplate($entity, "\n=====\nTest Boilerplate\n", 0);
}

This is what I sent to the server:

Data
354 Enter mail, end with "." on a line by itself
From: <dfs at roaringpenguin.com>
To: <dfs at shishi.roaringpenguin.com>
Subject: Test

Boilerplate.
.
250 2.0.0 i53FwYpR005054 Message accepted for delivery

And the resulting message was a proper MIME message with MIME boundary
(see below.)  So I'm unable to duplicate the problem.