[Mimedefang] perl module emdedded mode issues

Chris Masters rotis23 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 3 04:50:51 EDT 2004

Hi All,

I managed to solve my original external perl module
issues by explicitly using all Net::LDAP related
modules.

So, we changed to embedded mode - not sure about how
much we're getting out of it yet - not a great deal.

However, we have the SA module issues:

mimedefang-multiplexor: Slave 12 stderr: Use of
uninitialized value in numeric gt (>) at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/Mail/SpamAssassin/UnixLocker.pm
line 69. Use of uninitialized value in concatenation
(.) or string at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/Mail/SpamAssassin/UnixLocker.pm
line 80.

mimedefang-multiplexor: Slave 12 stderr: lock: 5563
unlink of lock file
/var/spool/MD-Quarantine/bayes/.lock failed: No such
file or directory

I saw that others had this issue in the archives but
there was no evident solution.

Is there a fix or is this something we have to live
with when running embedded mode?

Thanks for your help,

Chris