[Mimedefang] Help with Spamassassin

Ben Kamen bkamen at benjammin.net
Wed Jun 2 11:41:45 EDT 2004

I agree. Content based filtering is never good.. You can't filter ideas.. Only
your users can do that.

I've run into filters sending mail to various places.... I don't remember the
words I typed they caused the bounce... but I sent the admins a message saying
how a$$in1ne and f*ck'n stoopid it was to filter.

;) just kidding.. but seriously, words like that will make it through but the
offensive idea is still conveyed.

  -Ben