[Mimedefang] Relaying denied

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Fri Jul 23 15:12:37 EDT 2004

--On Friday, July 23, 2004 2:30 PM -0400 "David F. Skoll"
<dfs at roaringpenguin.com> wrote:

> (I supposes this is Microsoft's way of "encouraging" an upgrade ---
> release deficient products and fix the deficiencies one by one with each
> subsequent release.)

There's an inherent risk to that strategy though: Since such upgrades tend
to be onerous, admins start giving serious attention to the competition.
Exchange's groupware features are the one server advantage MS still holds,
and as soon as someone comes up with an alternative, MS will be very
threatened.