[Mimedefang] check_against_smtp caching?

Jim Shewmaker jims at bluenotch.com
Thu Jul 8 13:07:56 EDT 2004

> >  I don't suppose there is a way to have some sort of cache for the
> >  md_check_against_smtp_server function?
>
> That's not hard to do with a tied db in mimedefang-filter.

I'm just a little gun-shy of anything db, it has been flaking out on my
graphdefang stuff.  Granted I insist on FreeBSD, and have to replace the old
p5-DBD with one from the sleepycat dist., but it still wigs out on me
occasionally.

I'd be willing to try it, I guess, but don't have the time to work it out
right now.  If somebody comes up with an alternative, please do post it here
:)

Thanks, though, hopefully I'll have some time to whip up a function for
this, similar to your sender caching.

Jim Shewmaker