[Mimedefang] TestVirus.org

Rob rob_macgregor at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 30 15:17:35 EDT 2004

I'll have to admit that, on FreeBSD CURRENT using softupdates (where short
lived files don't get written to disk) I've noticed no performance impact of
rebuilding messages.

> Most signed messages should survive, as long as they were well-formed
> MIME to begin with.

To date I've not had any problems that I could conclusively point the finger
at the rebuild causing.  One or two messages from the same source come through
broken every so often, but I've reason to believe it's at their end.

PLEASE - keep list traffic on the list.  Email sent directly to me may be
ignored utterly.

--
Rob | What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?