[Mimedefang] TestVirus.org

Kelson Vibber kelson at speed.net
Fri Jul 30 13:22:09 EDT 2004

At 09:55 AM 7/30/2004, J.D. Bronson wrote:
>Could you kindly post exactly what you did?

OK:

>>Take a cue from the current example filter and call
>>md_copy_orig_msg_to_work_dir_as_mbox_file() just before calling
>>message_contains_virus.

That's it.  I just placed "md_copy_orig_msg_to_work_dir_as_mbox_file();" in
filter_begin, right before message_contains_virus().  (Actually I still
have some old code calling specific scanners, but that's the only change
that was necessary.)

>Can you also expand on this please?
>(examples ?)

The mimedefang-filter.example probably says it better than I could --
particularly since I still have a lot of complicated code left over from
older customizations.

Kelson Vibber