[Mimedefang] staying synced with example filter (was: Re: TestVirus.org)

Kelson Vibber kelson at speed.net
Fri Jul 30 13:22:22 EDT 2004

At 09:40 AM 7/30/2004, Royce Williams wrote:
>What's everyone else doing with reference to the example filter?

Well, I used to go through the example filter on each upgrade and copy bits
over, but ours has gotten extremely complicated over time, so now I just go
through the changelog and look for things that would be useful or necessary.

We also have a lot of custom functions that we keep in a separate file.

Eventually I plan to do a massive cleanup, at which point it should become
feasible to maintain the rest of our changes as a diff and keep things more
in sync.

Kelson Vibber