[Mimedefang] Disk imaging software

Rob rob_macgregor at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 28 12:50:15 EDT 2004

Well, I'm using some custom written scripts and a tape drive right now.
Hardly quick, but it works :)

I'm playing with rsnapshot (http://www.rsnapshot.org) and so far am quite
impressed.  It has some minor rough edges, but nothing major.  Basically it
allows you to take backups, say every 2 hours, once a day, once a week and
once a month, keeping 12 hourly backups, 7 daily backups, 4 weekly backups and
12 monthly backups, with minimal disk overhead (using hard links).

Worth a read and play.

PLEASE - keep list traffic on the list.  Email sent directly to me may be
ignored utterly.

--
Rob | What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?