[Mimedefang] Disk imaging software

Paul Murphy pmurphy at ionixpharma.com
Wed Jul 28 12:16:24 EDT 2004

If you're on a Linux system, try Mondo Rescue, which uses your own kernel, so
should be able to load the correct drivers automatically.

http://www.microwerks.net

If you're using Debian, be wary of the requirement to use the FAILSAFE switch.

Best Wishes,

Paul.
Paul Murphy
Head of Informatics
Ionix Pharmaceuticals Ltd
418 Science Park, Cambridge, CB4 0PA

Tel. 01223 433741
Fax. 01223 433788

DISCLAIMER:
are addressed.  If you have received this email in error please contact
the sender or the Ionix IT Helpdesk on +44 (0) 1223 433741