[Mimedefang] Checking error returned by clamav av

Tomas Kopal Tomas.Kopal at altap.cz
Tue Jul 27 10:13:47 EDT 2004

Hi there,
I just recently upgraded mimedefang and I have run into problems, after
few hours of work identified as wrong permisions on files passed for
scanning.
But during the troubleshooting, I noticed that currently there is no
checking for error returned by clamd in message_contains_virus_clamd
function, only in entity_contains_virus_clamd. And even that one is not
giving much information, just reports failure.

The attached patch adds more error reporting for easier diagnoists. Hope
you find it useful.

Thanks

Tomas