[Mimedefang] new install

Rob MacGregor rob_macgregor at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 23 06:19:38 EDT 2004

>From: Tom Jones <tjones at savoyisd.org>
>
>I am having some problems first of all i followed the instructions for an
>install on freebsd and when i get to the MIMEDefang includes a
>configuration file for its SpamAssassin calls:
>/usr/local/etc/mimedefang/spamassassin/sa-mimedefang.cf

<Obi-Wan Kenobi>
Use the Ports, Tom...
</Obi-Wan Kenobi>

If you're installing *anything* on FreeBSD, check the ports tree first.  The
ports ensure a clean install, with all dependencies satisfied and all files
in place.

  Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
       Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?